среда, 26 октября 2011 г.

eating oatmeal raw in JOSEPHINE eating oatmeal raw JOSEPHINE

eating oatmeal raw in JOSEPHINE

eating oatmeal raw

eating oatmeal raw JOSEPHINE

eating oatmeal raw in JOSEPHINE.I want to post what i wrote in that thread here as well in case someone misses it.
I have been doing this for 2 years now.
I feel the same way i do when i eat cooked oatmeal.
I can feel my energy from it.
I have great workouts and pumps.
Think about it for a minute.
Look at a oat.
Take the top off of your quaker oats and pick one flake out.
Go ahead stick it in your mouth.
It actually taste just like it does when its cooked in a bowl of water.
But your salivia mixes with it making it moist.
Sorta like you when you eat it warm from a bowl.
Hear me out here.
There is nothing wrong with eating raw oats.
The reason why you eat them in a bowl of warm water or milk is for taste only.
Imagine quaker oats telling you to eat this shit by the handfuls.
How much would sells decrease.
Where would they be today if they would have marketed raw oats in the past.
Of course they tell you to mix it with water or milk.
Add in sugar, honey, blah, blah, blah.
Are you starting to get my point?
The only reason this stuff is recommended to by eaten that way is for sales only.
There would be nothing wrong with eating a handful of oats by themselves.
Your mouth would just dry out.
But by mixing them raw in a shake you have the dryness issue eliminated.
Do you guys get what i am saying.
Basically this is to make you feel better.
Take out your blender.
I like to get the oats to a fine powder consistency.
Although if in a hurry i will blast it for 5 secs.
I just have to swirl the cup a lot more.
Making and drinking this shake takes no more than 23 minutes.
Talk about fast food.
If you are scared, then do everything as above and heat the shake up in a microwave proof cup for 3045 seconds.
This step is not needed, but for those of you looking for a peace of mind this is the answer.
It is much quicker than sitting down to a bowl of oats every morning at the table.
Trust me, you will thank me here.
Now vanders apple juice tuna shakes, ok that is a different story.
But drinking raw oats and powder with water is nothing.
I hope i have convinced.
eating oatmeal raw in SUNOL eating oatmeal raw SUNOL

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий